Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thing Number 18

My Facebook Page
My MySpace Page
It is important for educators to know about social networking so they can understand their students and what they like. It is also important so they know the lingo, when someone says they are going to write in their wall, the teacher needs to know what that means! I really didn't gain any new insights because I have been a member of both MySpace and Facebook for quite a while. I love both sites, it is a great way to keep up with friends and know what is going on in their lives. The only thing I dislike is the new layout of Facebook, but I am getting use to it! I find MySpace to be more useful and easy to navigate and use. I can see a classroom or school using Facebook, not MySpace so much. You can get all of your students on the same Facebook page and they can communicate with you and other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment