Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Last Thing

On this learning journey, my favorite discoveries were Flickr and TeacherPop. This program has affected my lifelong learning goals, by giving me more insight on the teachnologies out there and available. This will help the students in my future classroom. It tells me that learning goals are more reachable and possible with technology. I didn't really come across any unexpected outcomes from this program. The only thing I can think of that could be done differently in this program is more teacher interaction. What I have learned will influence my practice as a teacher because I will implement some of the things I learned in this program in my future classroom. I plan on keeping up with the developments my bookmarking this page and seeing of anything changes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment