Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thing Number 16

I chose iGoogle for my start page. It appealed to me because I already know a lot about Google. No, I won't make it my permanent home page because I already have a home page with AT&T that I have personalized myself. I would recommend iGoogle to anyone who doesn't already have a permanent home page. It has a lot of useful things like the calendar and news.

The online calendars could be useful to me by posting all of my students birthdays and making sure I get a reminder for them and we can mention it in class and have a mini-celebration. It can also keep me organized with important dates and times. The to-do lists were helpful. I make all kinds of to-do lists at home and at school, in fact, I have one today telling me what 23 Things I have not answered and need to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment